Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Pre scheduling routes for aircraft deliveries  (Read 256 times)

Offline spook_god

• Members
Pre scheduling routes for aircraft deliveries
« on: January 31, 2016, 09:53:34 PM »
Is it possible to pre schedule the routes for a new aircraft like you can for a used aircraft?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Pre scheduling routes for aircraft deliveries
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2016, 10:00:59 PM »
Yes, newly ordered planes appear there three weeks before delivery. Used aircraft are visible in scheduling immediately upon order.

You can create the routes but remember that the slots may expire if you do it too well in advance (so don't schedule the routes more than 1-2 weeks before the plane arrives, or alternatively create the routes first without slots and get the slots when the plane arrives or a bit before).

Offline spook_god

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2016, 10:03:39 PM »
Super.  Thanks Sami, i thought you must be able to but it was getting quite close to the delivery date.  3 weeks is awesome, means i can do it before i go to bed. planes arriving at 5am real time is not conducive to a good nights sleep haha

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2016, 09:12:59 AM »
You can do it much longer before, but it has 3 drawbacks.

(1) (always) You cannot buy slots yet. More accurately, if you buy them, you'll lose them, and you'll have to rebuy-them.
(2) (rare) If you entered a game after the beginning, if it's one of the first route you create, you have a route image bonus, that will go down because you don't fly the route. Shouldn't happen often, and to most players not at all.
(3) (when you do it often) It clutters the assign route screen.

Does not prevent me from doing that, but forgetting to buy slots on flight assignment is a bummer, and happens to me sometimes. I'm checking regularly the "routes - view routes not being flown" screen to spot those.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.