Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Boeing 377  (Read 466 times)

Offline Matt Elphick

• Members
Boeing 377
« on: January 29, 2016, 06:08:10 PM »
It says on the information page that there are 80 in sale and storage however none on the used market. Is there a way of getting these aircraft or will i have to go to another fleet type?

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
Re: Boeing 377
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2016, 06:31:28 PM »
They will be released over time, but very slowly as so few of them so another type would be a good move.

Offline Orion

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2016, 08:15:10 PM »
Yea only 20 Saabs produced.  I understand there will be some models produced more than others, but with 20 frames total what is the point of even including it?  Kind of silly and takes away from the potential fun of the game.  I am not saying every model must have a thousand aircraft in storage/for sale but 20 seems incredibly low.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2016, 08:18:18 PM »
what is the point of even including it

The numbers are relative to real world historical production rates. (not the exact same numbers but the proportions are roughly the same, with emphasis on popular makes/models, so that's why there are a lot more Connies than Saabs for example)

(Only 18 Scandias were built in the real life.)

Offline Orion

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2016, 08:50:40 PM »
I completely understand Sami.  I guess it is just my personal feeling that while there is a level of congruence to reality that makes the sim manageable there should also be some flexibility on certain things as well to facilitate a game world with 600 airlines.  When people complain about the long production lines for popular aircraft they are encouraged to think outside the box and use something else.  Thank you Sami for your response :)

Offline Seven

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2016, 01:37:19 PM »
That is the way it is,i guess the DC-6 is so popular that i saw atleast 25+planes i click on 1 which is reserved already so i go back and all 25+planes gone.
That is just the game,in reality airliners have to wait to(my gosh if you ordered a dreamliner :()

Online tise1983

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 12:04:47 AM »
The numbers are relative to real world historical production rates. (not the exact same numbers but the proportions are roughly the same, with emphasis on popular makes/models, so that's why there are a lot more Connies than Saabs for example)

(Only 18 Scandias were built in the real life.)

This is a game Sami...otherwise everything should be historical...like wars, etc...let the planes fly, they want to fly sami...the sky is their home

Online tise1983

• Members
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2016, 12:05:55 AM »
I completely understand Sami.  I guess it is just my personal feeling that while there is a level of congruence to reality that makes the sim manageable there should also be some flexibility on certain things as well to facilitate a game world with 600 airlines.  When people complain about the long production lines for popular aircraft they are encouraged to think outside the box and use something else.  Thank you Sami for your response :)

I don't want to use the doogle though...

Online tise1983

• Members
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2016, 12:09:11 AM »
THE DOOGLE - LOOKING LIKE THE PREMIER FLEET ANCHOR OF THE 60's

I guess it is called the baede...i thought it was the doogle my bad

Offline Orion

• Members
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2016, 05:02:18 AM »
Lol tise.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.