Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Support Aircraft to cover for the Bases Type fleet going into C or D service.  (Read 160 times)

Offline 11Air

• Members
This has been referenced to an existing Topic:-  New Features: Name schedules, not aircraft, Aircraft pools  (Read 1339 times) which isn't a clear request for anything in particular.  I hope this suggestion does have some merit from the players and the programmers view.

I would like to see a 'support aircraft' facility allowing a nominated replacement to be provided to make the flights for an aircraft in C or D checks.  One (older?) aircraft being assigned to all the rest of that type at that airport. 

Whether a B737 could cover for a B747 is debateable but if the flight time and turnaround time are virtually the same then at least the route is provided for, even if not fully.

The support aircraft in RW would be A and B serviced on an hours flown basis.  Long term perhaps any aircraft that has flown less than 40? hours since last A service can pass for that week.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:25:51 PM by 11Air »

Offline alexgv1

• Members
Has been requested and turned down many times in the past. There might still be an active feature request thread for it somewhere, probably best to add to the discussion there.

Hope this helps.
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Has been requested and turned down many times in the past. There might still be an active feature request thread for it somewhere, probably best to add to the discussion there.

Hope this helps.

http://www.airwaysim.com/forum/index.php/topic,54631.msg314682.html

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.