Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Richest CEO statistic  (Read 525 times)

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
Richest CEO statistic
« on: January 16, 2016, 09:03:13 PM »
This statistic is pointless...

It only measures the person who first set the CEO salary at max and remembered to update it, and there's no way to go up in the ranking once that moment has passed.

It should be changed to something like 51% (or 100%) of company shares.

Or, MAX CEO salary should be changed to something like 2% of company pre-tax profits. something like in real life.

This way, this metric lacks sense, and it's even a statistic that is shown in the game ending post.

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
Re: Richest CEO statistic
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2016, 09:18:33 PM »
+1

Offline Sanabas

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2016, 11:39:00 PM »
This statistic is pointless...

It only measures the person who first set the CEO salary at max and remembered to update it, and there's no way to go up in the ranking once that moment has passed.

Nah, it also measures who is in the country with the highest in-game wages. Since the maximum allowable CEO salary changes based on the country's in-game wage index. So if you really want to win that, you'll want to be based in Norway or Dubai, I think.

Offline [ATA] Sunbao

• Members
    • FmFreaks
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2016, 12:16:34 AM »
Yeah that one and the oldest airline score is not worth having in the game ending post, none of them says a s***

Offline Orion

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2016, 04:44:29 PM »
I am in agreement on both as pointless.  I finished 4th in CEO earnings (10th in airline score) behind an airline CEO that had a fleet less than 20 (nearly last in airline score) and was on his way to bankruptcy.  Yet somehow this is actually an achievement.  Kind of laughable.

Online Captim

• Members
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2016, 07:43:01 PM »
Yep, it's useless and can be nerfed somehow too. Two airlines in GW3 have 20% more than any others  :-\

How it can be included and a final airline value not, is completely beyond me.

Fair enough, it'll be won by LHR airlines in almost every GW, but at least it gives them a target.

I've got half a billion in cash alone in GW3, nothing to spend it on though. The 4th fleet penalty would reduce my $50b a year profit by a half i'd guess  :o ::)

The game needs cargo and/or city based demand very urgently. Plus a few other simple tweeks as above. I'll live with the fourth fleet penalty, but again, this needs serious consideration.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 07:52:10 PM by Captim »

Offline tise1983

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2016, 12:17:33 AM »
I have noticed that in wealthier countries you can pay your CEO more then in poorer countries...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.