Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Best way to sell aircraft?  (Read 224 times)

Offline pndsc

• Members
Best way to sell aircraft?
« on: January 14, 2016, 10:39:53 PM »
In a rare moment of insight I bought a couple of a/c straight off the bat when I started so I had something to use for loan securities. Im looking for a bigger cash injection though and thought I'd sell one of them.

Whats the best way to price an a/c so the script buyer will pick it up? 75% of the recommended price or something? Im not too worried about the best price, more just trying to get some liquidity.

Offline Munkee

• Members
Re: Best way to sell aircraft?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2016, 05:53:49 PM »
There's a script buyer?

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Best way to sell aircraft?
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 06:03:01 PM »
In a rare moment of insight I bought a couple of a/c straight off the bat when I started so I had something to use for loan securities. Im looking for a bigger cash injection though and thought I'd sell one of them.

Whats the best way to price an a/c so the script buyer will pick it up? 75% of the recommended price or something? Im not too worried about the best price, more just trying to get some liquidity.

1. It needs to be a "popular" plane type.
2. It needs to be at a decent price.
3. It needs to be young enough.
4. You need to have a lot of luck hoping one will buy it, as they don't buy many.
5. You probably should find a human player that wants something you have if you really want the cash....

There's a script buyer?

The brokers will buy the occasional plane.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.