In a rare moment of insight I bought a couple of a/c straight off the bat when I started so I had something to use for loan securities. Im looking for a bigger cash injection though and thought I'd sell one of them.
Whats the best way to price an a/c so the script buyer will pick it up? 75% of the recommended price or something? Im not too worried about the best price, more just trying to get some liquidity.
1. It needs to be a "popular" plane type.
2. It needs to be at a decent price.
3. It needs to be young enough.
4. You need to have a lot of luck hoping one will buy it, as they don't buy many.
5. You probably should find a human player that wants something you have if you really want the cash....
There's a script buyer?
The brokers will buy the occasional plane.