Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Route pricing  (Read 536 times)

Online FiloSganga

• Members
Route pricing
« on: January 14, 2016, 09:43:07 PM »
Good evening everyone from FiloSganga: I realized that raising the rate of individual sections and then giving ok, the same is updated at the time, but then the next time, rechecking, back previous prices: there is something wrong, or am I wrong? Thanks to those who want me to answer, and good flight at all

Offline daysleeper

• Members
Re: Route pricing
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 09:56:10 PM »
Yeah I noticed the same problem if you adjust all prices from the 'destination view'. It does increase the price with the indicated percentage, but based on the standard value, not the actual price you set before.

My solution: click the view route icon, then 'select all', scroll to the bottom and select 'manage prices'. Then it does seem to work correctly.

Online FiloSganga

• Members
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2016, 09:29:06 AM »
Thank you very much, now I try, but this is not good, I am very attentive to the management of the tariffs, and I realize now that all the work done in previous days was useless

Offline Joshua Jordan

• Members
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2016, 05:56:39 PM »
Thank you very much, now I try, but this is not good, I am very attentive to the management of the tariffs, and I realize now that all the work done in previous days was useless

Yep, this is highly annoying, because of this issue I now find out that I  have wasted over 6 hours of my time adjusting the fares for every individual flight!   >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Joshua Jordan

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2016, 06:23:35 PM »
I've reported this as a bug now.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2016, 08:59:12 PM »

Offline Joshua Jordan

• Members
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2016, 11:25:14 AM »
Thanks Sami.

Offline daysleeper

• Members
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2016, 06:32:35 PM »
I understand that processing the AJAX feedback right into the page is quite complex from a coding perspective, but wouldn't it be a solution to just let the page reload after the processing is done?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.