Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Remove Listing Workflow No Fun  (Read 121 times)

Offline schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[ok] Remove Listing Workflow No Fun
« on: January 06, 2016, 09:32:38 PM »
So, when doing the following, the workflow makes no sense -

1. Open my aircraft page
2. Click on the $ icon for a plane that is currently listed from sale. (Or open in a new tab/window, doesn't matter)
3. Click Remove Listing
4. Read acknowledgement of action, click continue
5. Be returned to the My Aircraft page with no filters applied to the page (even if there were before).
6. ....
7. No profit.

So, this differs if you insert a step 1.5 where you click on the My Aircraft page for the plane first, then remove it from the market, you are then returned to the aircraft page for the one you just removed to the market rather than what happens in step 5. Seems that consistency is needed between the two workflows - to me, it makes sense to return to the plane that was just removed from the market.

Of course, this wouldn't be an issue if I could scrap planes directly from the market itself.

While I'm on the soapbox, it's getting really old to have planes destined for scrapping get returned by leasees with expired D checks making me pay the D check (which is usually a good 1-5 years of lease income) before scrapping it for an even bigger loss. There's a feature request about auto-returning to storage that needs to happen - I'll be over there grinding my axe.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:24:34 PM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.