Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Launch Customer Discount  (Read 285 times)

Offline Munkee

• Members
[-] Launch Customer Discount
« on: January 04, 2016, 08:24:42 PM »
Not sure if this is a bug or if I did something wrong.  In Game World 4 the ERJ 145 just launched and I placed an order for 50.  It showed my discounts as 20% for large order, 10% launch customer discount, and 1% for something else (amount of down payment I think).  Each Jet was going to be approx. $16 million.  I realized I didn't have enough cash so opened a second tab, took out a loan for the necessary funds, then went back to the previous tab and placed the order.  When all was said and done, it looked like I was going to pay $17.9 million per jet.  I then hit the back page button a few times to try to view the contract again but it wouldn't load.   Is there a way to view the actual contract?  What might of happened to my launch customer discount?  Did someone maybe beat me to the order?

Based on the fact that only a few minutes has passed, is there a way to cancel the contract without penalty and redo the order?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 08:53:29 PM by sami »

Offline dmoose42

• Members
Re: Launch Customer Discount
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2016, 08:29:21 PM »
Without knowing the details, the most likely answer is that someone beat you to the launch discount.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Launch Customer Discount
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2016, 08:53:21 PM »
You do have the launch discount for the 145LR model. Unit price per plane is 15.67mil and if I try to order the same 50 unit batch now, I am getting a price of 17.94mil.

Offline Munkee

• Members
Re: [-] Launch Customer Discount
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2016, 09:02:13 PM »
Oh, thanks a lot for the fast service Sami, much appreciated.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.