Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Scheduling window - intermittent wonky sorting  (Read 100 times)

Online tvdan1043

• Members
[ok] Scheduling window - intermittent wonky sorting
« on: January 03, 2016, 05:27:03 AM »
This one has actually been around for years, I was hoping with the scheduling tweaks this had gone away. And it appeared to at first, but today it reared its head again.

When the scheduling popup opens, some of the 7-day routes don't display in the correct order. In the attached screenshot, you can see that one flight is sorted correctly while the other flight begins with Wednesday, and puts Monday and Tuesday at the bottom. Both were created at the same time using the new automatic 7-day scheduler (thanks for that, BTW!) but this happened frequently in the past with the old manual method too.

It's not a huge problem, like I said I've been just dealing with it since I first learned 7-day scheduling was a thing, but since the scheduling screen was/is being tweaked, I thought now would be a good time to bring it up.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 05:41:52 PM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.