Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Hiring Staff Can Reduce CEO Pay  (Read 112 times)

Online schro

• Members
[-] Hiring Staff Can Reduce CEO Pay
« on: December 28, 2015, 05:50:09 AM »
This bug was previously fixed in one of my prior bug reports and seems to have reared its ugly head again. Basically, the game is back on where all input fields are getting checked when making updates to the personnel page instead of just the changed ones. I THINK the bug i'm about to mention was fixed with the following change -,57797.msg333544.html#msg333544 but there may have been a different one.

So, I'm in manual staff mode and I do the following in GW1-
1. Make some schedule changes/additions/plane moves that requires more staff.
2. Visit the staff page, select "Set staff to 100% (hire but do not fire)"
3. Click Set
4. Click Save
5. Receive an error message to reduce the CEO's salary by $1000
6. Get annoyed as I had already given the CEO a raise to the higher amount a few game months prior and now have to go cower in a corner while fearing his wrath for the pay cut.
7. Forced to cut the CEO's pay in order to hire staff to cover the additional needs.
8. ....
9. Non-profit
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 06:12:31 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Hiring Staff Can Reduce CEO Pay
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2016, 06:11:48 PM »
Max level of CEO salary does not have any relation to the number of staff, or anything else in that area. It is only related to the game year and inflation level and the salary level of your HQ country. So in this case the inflation could have been negative .. i.e. you had the salary at max, and value of money was let's say 100.. then after a while the value of money was only 99 leading the max ceo salary to be less, giving this error... A rare case since normally the value of money goes up all the time.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.