Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Loan or going red?  (Read 281 times)

Offline Mr Rufian

• Members
Loan or going red?
« on: December 24, 2015, 11:27:27 AM »
Hi,

Im just asking myself an easy question i need some info from the experienced...

Is it better to ask for a 70M loan or just go 70M into red numbers?.... :-\

Some NEW planes might come in the worst moment of the year (f***** C-D checks...)... and also i thought Boeing 'd need like 10-12 months to generate my planes... not just 6 months!

Thanks a lot and flight safe,

ashwin6004

• Former member
Re: Loan or going red?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2015, 05:21:42 PM »
SAME HAPPENED TO ME :( You should take loan or if you are in red figures, then u'll start loosing everything, airline will be expired with in 6 "real" days and credit and company ratings will go down, no checks means, aircraft condition may go down etc etc.... in my case, i was forced to sell 3 Brand new 777Er for loss of 50000000$ per plane. There should be a way to defer or delay on taking new deliveries, if there is no comfortable financial state for the airline to take over newbies. :( :(

Offline Mr Rufian

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2015, 12:44:58 PM »
Hi,

Thanks for responding. NEVER GO RED, take the most loans you can, sell planes, but never go red... since you cant pay for A/B checks...planes get f**** and image goes even worst (-45) f*** up your paxload.

After some "financial engineering" i finally decided to go BankRupt... it is my first Bankrupt... and just for a f*** "click" i made...
...in my opinion DEVS are not realizing how important is their airline for some CEOS..

1. When you purchase a 250M deal airplane in real life it is not a "one shot opportunity", like if you hit that button you are doomed... you should have at least 1 week to revoke the deal since 737 AIRPLANES ARE NOT PRODUCED WITHIN DAYS...

2. We have NOT legal defense... i mean, the final decision to pay something should be of the CEO, its a CEO decision like any other... "Aircraft delivered = rip you off the money" You may create a "not pay for that" and let Boeing or Airbus demand you for the money...not giving the plane. or something.... TIME IS GOLD IN THIS GAME.

3. How is my company losing image when in REDS, financial situations are only known by top managers... WHY my red numbers affect my image??? are they public?

4. When you put a plane for sale, you should have at least 2 "confirm" windows... like you have them when you buy

5. OVERALL: ADD CONFIRMATION WINDOWS TO KEY DECISIONS MAKING

6. OH and also... a calculator, financial prevision FINTECH api... in the game 'd be f***ing awesome! We're running 500M-1B/y airlines!

With that said i'll restart...

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2015, 03:06:31 PM »
by ordering a plane you agree on the delivery terms... which means you have to take the plane when its ready for delivery.

You can decide not to take a plane up to 5 months before delivery. Plan ahead, thats the most important factor in the game and that makes it this exciting since no one can really say what will be the state of your airline in 6 months (or years when ordering planes)

Offline Mr Rufian

• Members
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 07:13:04 PM »
Thanks for replying...

The thing is that it did not give me the chance...  :'(

Just i clicked "confirm" (i planned that) i had to pay 250M in 4 months (i ordered in NOV and got delivered during FEB-APRIL)... like wow... i thought i could decide not to take one or two planes...

But that "urgent delivery" broke my planning... and got reds... i could sell one (with a decent price) but...  it wasnt enought... i take it as a leaning tough...

Just started another one and we're doing ok....very ok!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.