Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Minor changes to Credits pricing  (Read 722 times)

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Minor changes to Credits pricing
« on: December 22, 2015, 05:50:42 PM »
AirwaySim's previous Credit price update was done in summer 2013, and a some very slight tuning to credit prices has been done today. The price of the "basic" 10 Credit pack has been changed from 5.2 eur to 5.3 eur and similar small (0.1 - 0.2e) adjustments have been made in the other packs too.

At the same time the discounts of the larger packs have been slightly adjusted too; 20, 30 and 40 Cr packs have 1% higher discount than before. (50 and 100 Cr discounts have also increased, but not enough to give it a full extra 1%).

If you have not subscribed to our e-mail newsletter and you have missed our latest discount code, here are still some good news:

"If you are purchasing Credits to play AirwaySim, do not forget to use the XMAS15 discount code to get 15% off from the total price. Code is valid until December 23rd 23.59UTC."

Offline ezzeqiel

• Members
Re: Minor changes to Credits pricing
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2015, 12:24:45 AM »
Owww, I just bought 20 credits before reading this.. Can I get 3 more credits instead of the discount ?

Offline Pepto

• Members
Re: Minor changes to Credits pricing
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2015, 12:00:36 PM »
Woohooo!

Merry Christmas!!

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.