Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Multiple accounts  (Read 228 times)

Offline kberry

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Multiple accounts
« on: December 12, 2015, 04:41:16 PM »
Pro Tip: If you're dumb enough to create multiple accounts on AWS and try to get away with it don't use similar and pretty distinctive Airline (or login) names in the same game world.

Offline Shmant

• Members
Re: Multiple accounts
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2015, 07:31:11 PM »
hehehe stupid  ;D

Online tise1983

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 06:20:06 AM »
what is sad is that people would even do that...I mean it is a game, if you cheat, then you have made it not a game but a joke...It's like being the banker in monopoly and stealing money...just a shame, no fun, and eventually no one wants to play monopoly or anything else with you...then you cheat on your ACT's and cheat your way through college...you then get a great job with good pay  since you cheated...then in your mid thirties people figure out you are full of shyt and you tell all these stories about how you used to be awesome at everything...Once there was this Airline game, and you were the very best...blah blah vomit

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The 3 people who like this post:
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 12:03:13 PM »
Using multiple accounts leads to a ban of all (both) accounts involved, so not worth it. I will investigate this one.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.