Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Please help  (Read 356 times)

Offline MrTobyP

• Members
Please help
« on: December 09, 2015, 09:11:56 PM »
Hello everybody,
I wanted to ask you all just a general question pertaining to my game. I have been playing this game for about 2 months. Everything seems to be running along very well with my airways and then all of a sudden I started going downhill and I am in the negative as far as the books are showing. I purchased a loan to bail me out etc. etc. and things keep going downhill until I am must file bankruptcy. Is there any advice in general that anyone of you people can provide to me to help me progress further with my game. I love playing this and can check-in at least once a day to make sure things are going well however I do not have a lot of time to spend all day long checking things. So if you can provide me with just a few pointers in the right direction I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you all for your help and have a nice day.

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
Re: Please help
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 09:28:31 PM »
Looks like you opened a base too early, plus you should have opened as a level 3, not 4.

Offline saetta

• Members
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 06:25:49 PM »
Very accurate on what went wrong !! Furthermore your 737 are at the end of the line,  replace them ASAP with used newer ones. The 300/400 series is in my opinion a better value then the 700 series in your situation ...but they must be much younger. I don't understand why you opened a level 4 base when you have no level 4 AC and you already have three fleets. You might consider re starting in one level 3 base, and stay with either Boeing 737 family or A 320 family. I think Boeing is cheaper. Go medium haul that's where the profits are !!

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2015, 08:28:04 PM »
when opening a base, there is a listbox with base size(I don't remember the exact name, I already have the maximum). Be sure to check it. IIRC, the price for a level 4 base is nearly the double than for a level 3. If it pushes you into debt, it can be a killer.

Anyways, don't open a second base too early, it's looong to make profit, as it's only new lines, and those can be deadly. The usual wisdom is to begin by short range routes, with few opposition, and a lot of demend, to insure the first planes are quickly making profit(hint : Tahiti is not a good base for that strategy).

Offline KEMKid

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2015, 03:19:43 AM »
1. It's difficult to make money with leased jets.

2. Jets are much less economical on segments under 500 miles.

3. You have too many aircraft types.

Have at least 10 of a type before diversifying, and avoid having more than three different types. The more types, the higher your maintenance costs.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.