Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] New base opened way before the allowed time (Regional Challenge)  (Read 272 times)

Offline vitogor

• Members
I'm playing in the Regional Challenge, name of the airline is Luv2Fly, based in SCL. I was playing around with the 'Open New Base Airport' calculator, and accidentally opened a new base in Quito. My previous base was opened about 4 months before, so if I understand correctly, I cannot open a new base for another 200+ days (it says so at the top of the page). When I opened this Quito base, at the top of the page there was a green confirmation bubble that my base was opened, and at the bottom of the page there was a yellow warning bubble telling me that I can't open this base until sufficient time has passed. However, the base was opened and fully operational (showing on my airline's page, in the airline news, I could plan flights from Quito, etc.) I was a little shocked, so I didn't take any screenshots, sorry.

Since I had no intention of opening this base, I closed it right away. However, if this is a bug, I'd like to be refunded the $3M plus change that I was charged for opening and closing it. And if this is not a bug, and bases can be opened at any time in this game world, then perhaps the countdown timer to next base should be adjusted. And I would still like my $3M back please, it's a lot of money to waste for a regional airline ;)

Thank you.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 11:41:32 AM by sami »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.