Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: New Route Pax Demand  (Read 283 times)

Offline flyboyzz1

• Members
New Route Pax Demand
« on: November 16, 2015, 11:15:28 PM »
Still very blue in the gills here but wondering if there is an easier way to find overall route demand when creating new routes.  Currently I search distance peraminters and then have to click into each route to find out the overall demand of that pairing.  Is there an easier way to do this that I am missing?  At times I can go through 20 potential routes before I find one that has enough demand to consider and then majority of those already have service over the pax demand.

Would be great to show the standard daily average demand on the route selection page so you don't have to click into each option!

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
Re: New Route Pax Demand
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2015, 11:39:13 PM »
No that's about the size of it. But don't get too hung up if there's already competition on route, as long as YOU don't oversupply you be within rules.   

Offline flyboyzz1

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2015, 11:40:59 PM »
Understood but I guess I'm still trying to figure out if pax demand is almost taken care of by a different airline(s) there isn't a point in opening the route, correct?

Offline bdnascar3

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2015, 11:43:26 PM »
not necessarily, if its a weak airline you may be able to take market share, if its a stronger airline you may be able to take enough to make a good profit.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2015, 06:45:35 AM »
not necessarily, if its a weak airline you may be able to take market share, if its a stronger airline you may be able to take enough to make a good profit.

...Or if it's a company operating too small planes, you can get more than your share of pax.  ;D ; When I recently saw two lines with 1800NM distance, 300 demand, and only Ejets flying there, I knew my 737 would have fun.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.