Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Any new worlds?  (Read 305 times)

Offline Pepto

• Members
Any new worlds?
« on: November 13, 2015, 07:46:38 AM »
Hello,

I've been out for a while. Good to be back. Any new Game Worlds starting soon?

Thanks!

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Any new worlds?
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2015, 11:22:42 AM »

Offline Pepto

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2015, 11:48:28 PM »
How about full world scenario? I just signed to GW#4 and all production lines for better planes are so booked... 6-7 years waiting time makes all scenarios for late comers totally unplayable... :( Just lost 5 credits...

Offline Andre090904

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2015, 02:02:51 AM »
Hmm, am I wrong or would a newcomber to a game world not book older planes anyway since there simply is not much money to start with? How would you buy a completely new A320 with your start money? There shouldn't be money to even buy one piece of it. And leasing prices for those...well, that's just insane.

A new game world would be nice though. I am also stuck in GW4 as a "late joiner" without much opportunities. People are buying 50 777-200 and I am happy if I can afford an old DC-9.  ;D

Offline freshmore

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2015, 10:03:16 AM »
I've enjoyed coming in late to a game, it's great fun. It forces you to think outside the box and find a niche you might otherwise ignore. For example I am in Romania with 250+ aircrafts and 8 bases, most of the aircraft are Metro's but hey it's great fun. You can have great fun playing with the standard set of planes, but challenging yourself to a niche and limiting yourself is in many ways more fun and a great learning experience to boot.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2015, 10:51:33 AM »
I've enjoyed coming in late to a game, it's great fun. It forces you to think outside the box and find a niche you might otherwise ignore. For example I am in Romania with 250+ aircrafts and 8 bases, most of the aircraft are Metro's but hey it's great fun. You can have great fun playing with the standard set of planes, but challenging yourself to a niche and limiting yourself is in many ways more fun and a great learning experience to boot.

I'm toying with METROs in current GW3. They are absolutely funny & powerful. If you have an opponent with a lot of flights under 300NM with bigger planes, with patience, you're gonna make him suffer a lot.

Of course, don't expect big income... but it's absolutely fun. As I've got money to waste, I've even made a Nice-Bobo Dioulasso flight, in Metro, with a tech stop in the middle of the Algerian Desert. In 2020. Not much passengers(8 per day at 67 route image and standard price), but it's absolutely cool.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.