Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Scheduled flights not showing up on Route Planning page  (Read 187 times)

Online wildavidson

• Members
[ok] Scheduled flights not showing up on Route Planning page
« on: November 11, 2015, 08:06:26 AM »
I am running an small airline in Brazil at the moment in GW4. I have recently opened a new base and when checking a few things it seems as if all my flights are counting towards my total seats on the route planning screen.

I have a route CGH to CNF where i have 4x daily flights with standard seating dc9s (100 seats on each) but when i look at route planning it only shows 200 seats on both routes. I also have the same issue with CGH to GIG which is also on the same planes. I have unscheduled them and then added back onto planes and have also edited the routes but this has not fixed the issue but then I look at the routes on route management all 4 return flights for both destinations are flying as normal.

Don't think its affecting my routes as such but seems a bit strange. Can you have a look at this please Sami.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:23:33 AM by sami »

Online wildavidson

• Members
Re: Scheduled flights not showing up on Route Planning page
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2015, 08:20:28 AM »
Yeah they have slots - only reason they are in maintenance is due to me taking off and putting back on schedules. All 4 flights are listed on the list of flights on route planning, its only the total seats on the graph that doesn't balance up. Im going to work soon so I'l check when I get home to see if its rectified itself.

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2015, 08:26:35 AM »
(sorry just removed my previous message)

I noticed that two of your planes do not have valid seat configs. Take a look:
http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Routes/View/297261/

It should default back to factory config in these cases though.. Apparently the owner has deleted the seat config, or something else strange has happened. If you wouldn't mind NOT doing anything for the planes for now, will check closer later today.

edit: restored the default seat config to it, will check for root cause later. Feel free now to modify the plane in any way if you like.

(note to self; ConfigID=0)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:35:34 AM by sami »

Online wildavidson

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2015, 08:33:23 AM »
No problem Sami. Thanks for looking into it for me. Its not affecting me as the routes are still flying OK just thought it may be worth highlighting as I've never seen it before.

Edit-
It is now showing the correct values.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 08:35:27 AM by wildavidson »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.