Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Argentina domestic demand inaccurate??  (Read 267 times)

SQ747

• Former member
Argentina domestic demand inaccurate??
« on: November 08, 2015, 09:51:04 PM »
I'm just curious and fully realize that this is a game development in progress, thus not perfect.

I'm not sure if the domestic market is very large in real life. But in this game it seems we cant scratch together demand for even 1 daily frequency between ANY major domestic city pair with even a 70 seater aircraft, among over 70 domestic airports! (only 5 or six are of significance though)

The graph on the airport information page however indicates domestic demand of 20% in Buenes aires - (EZE), 50% in Mar del Plata, 35% in Buenos Aires - Jorge Newbery, 30% in Rosario. For those four major airports just mentioned i can deploy 6 daily a320's to santiago, 767's and A330's to sounth american intl. and US airports, could even do multiple daily's or 747's to some major cities in Europe! But still next to zero domestic demand.

Is this true to real life market?
Perhaps this can be more accurately displayed in the airport info page.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 09:54:32 PM by SQ747 »

Offline ArcherII

• Members
Re: Argentina domestic demand inaccurate??
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2015, 11:02:20 PM »
Not true at all. But due to change with the new demand system.

Just for your joy, usually there are 6/7 freqs from BUE to USH with AR only (one flight done with A330/340). Adding Lan to the equatio you'll get the picture...

SQ747

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2015, 12:45:18 AM »
Hmmm i see!

Hope demand system is fixed at some stage then!

Neil

Offline Andre090904

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 02:42:43 AM »
Damn, sounds as if you've got tons of demand over there. I am struggling to find routes with a demand of 50 in Croatia. There are hardly any routes with demand 100+, not even to major European airports such as London, Franfurt, Amsterdam or Paris.

Sounds as if I should have a try in South America next time...

Offline ArcherII

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2015, 01:29:27 PM »
Damn, sounds as if you've got tons of demand over there. I am struggling to find routes with a demand of 50 in Croatia. There are hardly any routes with demand 100+, not even to major European airports such as London, Franfurt, Amsterdam or Paris.

Sounds as if I should have a try in South America next time...

I meant in real life.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.