Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Dornier 928 & London City  (Read 570 times)

Offline Scott

• Members
Dornier 928 & London City
« on: November 07, 2015, 08:22:40 PM »
Hi,

Just a quick question,  The Dornier 928 series isn't included into the permissible list for LCY.  The Embraer 190 is allowed and has roughly the equivalent performance stats to the 928 and is allowed despite needing a longer runway at MTOW than city has.  Now I know that list is derived from the steep approach approval required and the aircraft in the list have been granted that but shouldn't the 928 family also be included? It never got the opportunity to fly let alone apply for steep approach approval but we use it in game and seems to fit the performance required.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Dornier 928 & London City
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 09:58:42 PM »
it goes beyond. The Sukhoi superjet is supposed to be allowed IRL in 2016 in LCY, yet is not. City jet bought them specificlly for that reason. The first CS100 of Swiss will be deployed in London City.

The current list is really limitative; which has a limitative effect on the gameplay. I've got a base here, therefore, I cannot switch to MRJ(even if it would be a wise move, considering my current situation in GW3). Of course, it also prevents a lot of opponents from annoying me there. But, as it's a small base, the effect is not that impressive.

Offline [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 11:11:07 AM »
I would say that those planes should be allowed to be used in lhr.
The Dornier is a prototype, however, lets assume that when taken into service it would have been certified for lcy ops.

Offline alexgv1

• Members
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 11:13:11 PM »
Yes was going to make a post about the SSJ, E2 and CSeries as they will be coming to LCY 2016-17 and would be nice for the future looking game worlds.

And if you believe galley talk then Air Berlin were going to trial A319s into there also  ::)
CEO of South Where Airlines (SWA|WH)

Offline Scott

• Members
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 07:02:56 PM »
Thank you Sami for the 928 being allowed into LCY, appreciated.  :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.