Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: NEW Feature - Player Loan Page  (Read 460 times)

Offline tise1983

• Members
NEW Feature - Player Loan Page
« on: October 31, 2015, 02:35:15 AM »
Would it be possible to add a Player to player loan page?  where loans could be offered just like used A/C?

Make it kind of gambling, where no collateral has to be given

Say I have $5 Billion is cash...And the rate the game gives is small, could there be a page were i offer loans...say of any price i name, with any margin with set high/low limits?

Or is this stupid...

Offline drhyed

• Members
Re: NEW Feature - Player Loan Page
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2015, 04:39:54 PM »
I like the idea but it could allow extremely unfair loan practices, for example you could loan me 5 billion at zero percent over 30 years, and I could grow a monster airline pretty easily. If there were controls in place to prevent those type of situations I think it could be a nice addition. 

Offline tise1983

• Members
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2015, 10:32:12 PM »
well there would have to be limits on the margins that could be locoweed, and all loans would be unsecured, so say i loaned you 5Billion dollars and you tanked, then i would loose the gamble.  Also you could build a monster, but the way the game currently limits A/C purchases and time to open bases, there would not be that large of a disadvantage.  The real goal is for players in later stages of the game to able to compete with the state owned banks.  Say the Bank of China will loan me 300,000,000MM at 2%APR and a 4% margin.  There could be a page where i could look and see that say, Zombie Slayer is listing tem 100,000,000MM loans at 1.75% APR and a 3% margin.  Then I may choose his loan, also i would not have to put up collateral.  And it the risk would have to be on the players putting up the loans.  Kind of like an alliance application.  So I click to buy the loan, and then he has to approve it, he may list say a 10,000,000 dollar loan if he feels uncomfortable giving me a 100,000,000 loan.  It's really just a way for the larger airline to make more margin on the money they have sitting around in later stages, and hopefully help new airlines that do not have collateral.  Say I am brand new, and have no assets, the oppisite can be said of what i stated above, take the same BOC loan amount of 100MM, but i need collateral, ZS could post a loan of say a 6% AP and whatever the margin rate is...there be his taking a gamble on a start-up with no collateral, but if it works out he gets a good APR rate....anyway, its not a big issue, it doesn't effect me becasue my cash is gone as soon as i get it.  But other cash "hoarders" may like the option.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2015, 10:40:57 AM »
Please use the feature request forum for these comments, not the general forum. Simply find a suitable topic (since practically all matters have been discussed) and reply there..

(though I can already say that player to player loans will not be built, too many potential issues and not part of airline's core business anyways...)

Offline tise1983

• Members
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 04:39:51 AM »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.