Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Flying to Airport beyond airport working hours  (Read 145 times)

Offline gokhanors

• Members
[-] Flying to Airport beyond airport working hours
« on: October 18, 2015, 09:29:05 AM »
Hi there,

I realized a possible bug . I fly to Narita from Tel Aviv in GW4 with my DC10 and my return flight takes off from Narita at time 00:15. When i want to change the a/c type , the system told me that no slot at Narita. After i checked i realized that i'm flying off from narita at closed time .
Here Are the pictures.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 10:53:39 AM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Flying to Airport beyond airport working hours
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2015, 09:41:10 AM »
You have probably flown that route previously to the other Tokyo airport and it got transferred to the new airport automatically, am I right?

In that case it's just a system limitation since during the relocation the curfews are not checked nor scheduled touched in any way since it's assumed that the old and new airport are so close to each others that the schedules do not change that much. But in this case a small change has happened and you need to edit the schedule manually.

Offline gokhanors

• Members
Re: Flying to Airport beyond airport working hours
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 10:52:33 AM »
As you said. The route is set maybe 10 years ago =) Well , It's ok as long as i don't edit the route  and it's not a big deal to change departure time but there could be others flying in same situation i think.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.