Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Game Like This  (Read 374 times)

Offline tise1983

• Members
Game Like This
« on: September 22, 2015, 02:28:40 AM »
I really like this game, being able to open bases in any country without waiting...I think you should make another game like this,make it last longer, charge 2 to 3 times as much money, make the wait times for bases a year.  And lets go on this ride again...but make the game go until 2030 with 20 minute days...And I think you limit the bases to 4 very large airports (size 5), 4 Large Airports (size 4), and 2 Smaller airports (size 3-1).  This game rocks so much.  And Maybe make a rule that you can only have 4 base airports per continent.  Have I mentioned this game is awesome....

Offline 11Air

• Members
Re: Game Like This
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 04:34:32 PM »
I was thinking of playing this to develop an understanding of the era but I know you can't polish your game tactics in an easy format.
I'd like to see some, not all, short games reflecting start ups for forthcoming Long Games so I can maybe get a decent start. I'd also like to see these at a nominal Join Fee, or granting access to the long game when it starts.
1950's I remember but only from a UK (Farnborough Air Show and Military) basis. I have learnt that getting a good start at the right base is quite important.

Offline ajalil

• Members
Re: Game Like This
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2015, 04:25:49 PM »
Agree, I joined early days to see what aircrafts were at time, and I am finding it difficult due to lack of pre-historic aircraft knowledge when it comes to range vs capacity vs fuel economy etc. I think it was a good Idea to have it as a trail period. a long game can be run paralelly but not change this one.
Regards,

Ajalil

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.