Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Max flight number gives error if #65535 has been used once by mistake  (Read 253 times)

Offline flerk

• Members
I once added a route number manually because the fit number wouldn't adjust automatically to a route modification and after that every new or edited route by default jumps to 65537. This gives the error/warning that "Max flight number is #65535." I guess I enteres route nr. 99999 or something

Everytime I tried to open a new route after that I get the error that the max flight number is #65535 since the fit number jumps automatically to #65537 even if I has manually added a much lower many times. 

I am playing as Horses in the Sky in Game World #4.

Based on advice by another player I edited route #65535 to something lower and then the new routes automatically jumped to the second highest route number.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 11:28:52 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
That behaviour is correct, since 65535 has been the max allowed flight number and copying or making a new route will always try to suggest the number as "previous+1". So it will throw you an error if you attempt a higher number. Simply edit the largest flight number to lower like you did and then the automation is also back onboard.

The max. # has been increased to 99999 now also.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.