Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Multiple first warnings  (Read 120 times)

Offline Fluclo

• Members
[-] Multiple first warnings
« on: September 17, 2015, 10:26:46 AM »
I received three "first warnings" for six flights that my plane expired on, and I hadn't yet put the schedule onto a new plane:
You will lose the following slots in one month if not used (please schedule aircraft to these routes immediately - this is the first warning):

I put the schedule onto one of my other planes, then leased a new plane for the schedules on that plane (so that these ones fly straight away), Checking the Average pax load factor, they show 100% for Sat 1 Aug but in addition to the second "first warning" on 1 Aug, I have now received a third "first warning" on 02-Aug-1953.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 11:32:57 AM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Multiple first warnings
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2015, 10:35:42 AM »
There has been nearly a month's gap in between the flights ending and commencing again. Since each slot is checked individually for each day you may receive multiple warnings if the route has not yet flown on that day (= the warning threshold of [today - previous time flown] is exceeded) regardless if the route is scheduled or not.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.