Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Aircraft Leasing/New Aircraft!  (Read 468 times)

Offline Jazza

• Members
Aircraft Leasing/New Aircraft!
« on: September 14, 2015, 11:51:44 AM »
Hi people,

Just a thought. But what if an airline that is able too provide new aircraft for lease, was able too better communicate with its customers?

* You can choose which aircraft types/numbers of each type an airline can provide, too its clients.
* A contract, between airlines (to provide x type of a/c and number) in a selectable time frame. At a price. Negotiable
*New Aircraft Purchased, can be on the market for sale/lease and delivered directly too the leasee or new owner, straight off the production line.
*A cost, for daily/weekly line-maintaince (for aircraft waiting sale/lease) thats lengthens the time of C/D checks. (That does happen)

Was just a few thought's, as i have a few machines leased out. at  good lease rates. Would be a good feature (Update)  for those airlines that Lease A/C for there clients too be able too see What A/C can be provided in the future, what can be provided now

Hopefully, ya's get what i'm trying too say!

Take it easy!

Offline mikebravo

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Aircraft Leasing/New Aircraft!
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 06:39:39 PM »
It sound interesting, would make the game more complete, but then we would be having something like two business models here: pure airline + dry lease provider.

Maybe worth posting in the feature requests, if it's not there already.

P.S. this sounds like my first post in the forum, however, I have played the game back in 2010 for more than a year, then got inactive and my account was deleted, but I'm back :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:02:34 AM by mikebravo »

Offline Jazza

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 11:13:23 AM »
Hey cheers,

Same here, played years ago. and Back. Will check out the 'Feature Requests' page.

Take it easy!

Offline 11Air

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2015, 08:11:15 PM »
I'd love to be able to future date some actions. Moving schedules from one aircraft to another for example, then moving the freed plane to a new airport and schedule. Hate to think what programming it would take though.
Also be nice to plan routes and book slots for aircraft near to delivery with the airport, or at least your base airport, not disclosing to competitors that the slots have been booked.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.