Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Routes automatically detached from assigned planes  (Read 235 times)

Offline Luperco

• Members
[-] Routes automatically detached from assigned planes
« on: September 06, 2015, 04:54:25 PM »
Hi

Today I've found that, in my airline message box, there are a couple of "slot warning" messages. The first tell me that the route FCO-BVA is not flow and that the slot will be removed and the other (few game days later) that the slot has been removed.

They was 7 days routes assigned to 7 different 757-200.

There are no other warnings to about the reason why the routes was not flowing. The other routes on the same planes are not affected.

Is it possible to know what's happened before I reassign (and pay again the slots) the routes?

I'm on World Game #2

Thanks.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 12:39:57 PM by sami »
Saluti
Emanuele

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Routes automatically detached from assigned planes
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2015, 08:14:47 PM »
From what I see there is first warning on 14-Jun, and then a removal message from 22-Jun, and both of these seem to be just normal. There is no aircraft assigned for any of these routes, so the routes have not been flown, hence the slot warning messages.

Why no aircraft assigned, hard to say. But they are not unscheduled automatically (apart from noise regulation violations and such, which have not been the case here).

Offline Luperco

• Members
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2015, 12:56:10 PM »
Hi Sami

Thank you for answer.

The problem are not the warnings but the fact that the routes are not assigned to the aircrafts.

They are 7 routes so it is hardly a mistake.

There are two options: the first is that the routes cannot flown for some reason and loose the slots and the detached from the planes (doesn't know if it is possible) or, that the routes are detached from the planes and them loose the slots.

I'm sure I've done do anything with the routes that are there by long time.

Anyway I'll reschedule the routes and I'll let you know if it will happen again.
Saluti
Emanuele

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2015, 02:15:12 PM »
It's really not possible (or very hard) to trace back this without other information. As mentioned the routes really can't be removed from the schedules without some actions by the player. If you loose the slots, the routes are not unscheduled (never) .

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.