Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: How do people get so many planes?  (Read 381 times)

• Former member
How do people get so many planes?
« on: August 31, 2015, 08:11:18 AM »
Hi there

I'm fairly new to this game and am in the BW. How do so many airlines get so many A/C? Is it best to buy A/C or lease them? I'm making money but no where near enough to have the fleet sizes that some do?

Offline RustyVenture

• Members
Re: How do people get so many planes?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2015, 03:26:38 PM »
I'm fairly new to this game

There's your answer.

The game limits how many planes you can acquire each day - at least until you've built up a huge pile of profits - and generally the players with the biggest fleets have been playing the longest.

Buy vs. lease depends on your strategy. Leasing old planes costs the least, buying new planes costs the most, but there are advantages and disadvantages to both. For example, leasing the older-model 737 let me build up my fleet quickly in the beginning, but now my planes are old and I've got to spend more money modernizing.

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: How do people get so many planes?
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2015, 03:44:02 PM »
yeah, generally, you have to grow up by leasing, and later to consolidate by buying. The transition is not easy at all. Too early, and you'll stay small. Too late, and you're dead after a fuel crisis. I usually do it too early.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.