Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: So, will the feature requests board ever be opened again? :P  (Read 370 times)

Offline Lakitel

• Members
So, will the feature requests board ever be opened again? :P
« on: August 26, 2015, 12:03:08 AM »
 As the subject asks, is there any kind of ETA on that, because I feel that I have a pretty interesting idea (as I'm sure others do as well :P). And yes, I have searched the features request forum, and no, the feature I have is not up there :P.

Edit: I just wanted to ask because I made the big mistake of writing out the whole thing, before posting it, only to find out that the forum is closed, so I don't want the whole thing to go to waste :P.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 12:09:03 AM by Lakitel »

Offline schro

• Members
Re: So, will the feature requests board ever be opened again? :P
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 12:59:07 AM »
It's been closed for a few years at this point.... Perhaps you should post your suggestion as a feature request ;-)

Offline Lakitel

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 01:03:23 AM »
It's been closed for a few years at this point.... Perhaps you should post your suggestion as a feature request ;-)

Yes, but how do I post it as a feature request when the feature request board is closed? :P. Or do you mean to post my suggestion on the general board as a feature request?

Offline schro

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 01:11:12 AM »
Yes, but how do I post it as a feature request when the feature request board is closed? :P. Or do you mean to post my suggestion on the general board as a feature request?

That's the irony of my suggestion. I typically make the suggestion for folks in general forum that make a "feature request" in a thread to go post a new feature request in that forum otherwise it'll get lost forever in the noise here. So really, I'm suggesting to do the impossible for my amusement and your frustration ;-).

Offline Lakitel

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 01:21:04 AM »
That's the irony of my suggestion. I typically make the suggestion for folks in general forum that make a "feature request" in a thread to go post a new feature request in that forum otherwise it'll get lost forever in the noise here. So really, I'm suggesting to do the impossible for my amusement and your frustration ;-).

I see :P. Well, now I wish I had gone with the original d***ish/assholy response I had prepared, but oh well :P.

Online tise1983

• Members
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 01:25:59 AM »
I suggest a new feature: the number buttons at the top or the route management page, currently they are just on the bottom, they should be at the top also.

Online tise1983

• Members
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 01:27:38 AM »
Im an idiot...i see the jump to page button now...

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.