Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Sami-Falling Alliance Scores GW-4  (Read 346 times)

Offline 11Air

• Members
Sami-Falling Alliance Scores GW-4
« on: August 21, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »
Noticed mine first, assumed a member had gone bust while still with us, but still falling like a stone.  Others too.
So is it us, or have you been tweaking?

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: Sami-Falling Alliance Scores GW-4
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2015, 11:50:36 AM »
there are many ways of losing alliance score,  most likely someone in your airline is missing checks, having strike or bankrupting within the alliance. Sadly there is no way of pin pointing who is the offender as a score log is not available. so only way is to go by every airline to see if there is abnormality(drop in CI, drop in pax, negative cash etc).

Offline freshmore

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2015, 12:06:50 PM »
I think the max airline score is variable and I think that affects your alliance score. I noticed my airline score drop a good 200-300 points, but the max score had dropped as well. That might be it. Max score has since risen when I checked just now, I'm sure of it. Unless I'm going mad.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2015, 01:01:29 PM »
No changes in this area. Cannot comment any further than that (on a holiday so a bit limited connectivity).

Online schro

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2015, 01:34:46 PM »
So, there's two different areas being questioned in this thread -

Alliance score - per the manual, you've got variable score and cumulative. You lose cumulative for in-alliance bankruptcies and mx fines. Variable will change mostly quarterly based on top 25 airlines in particular categories. This can create a bit of a quarter to quarter swing, especially with these nuts events that have been skewing profit margins and loads significantly.

Individual airline score - Max value is based on number of airlines in a particular game and changes elastically. Your individual score depends on your rank within a number of categories that change from quarter to quarter or so. Even if your rank doesn't change in any category, when max score goes up or down, your individual score will move proportionally with it. Individual score doesn't really impact your alliance score other than the components of individual that are also counted as an alliance score (and assuming you're in the top 25 in the game world for that particular stat)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.