Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Worsening relations with other world leaders.....  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Wreck

• Members
Re: Worsening relations with other world leaders.....
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2015, 03:04:29 PM »
Yes, E145s. Not my ideal choice, but difficult to get the range and say 80 passengers at this point in time. Ideally I would have kept the Amstrong production line open for longer and flown them until the early 2000s. The fact that few were flying in real life means that no hush kit was developed. If there had been more than 500 flying, as there were in this game world, I'm sure they would have built a hush kit. Reality impacting game.

I could have gone to F50s if I could have got enough in time, but thought I might as well go through the pain of rescheduling now. It may now turn out to be irrelevant anyway  :'(

Offline Scott

• Members
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2015, 06:13:54 PM »
Rescheduling is a real pain at them moment, when I first put most of these flights in they were at least 30mins apart from other airlines.

Now......  I'm lucky to find 15min gap!  Is there still a penalty for getting flights close together?  I understand it but it is practically impossible on some routes to place a flight without that happening, let alone schedule 4 or 5 flights.

Offline Scott

• Members
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2015, 06:16:01 PM »
BTW, less than one month to go I think, may yet make it!

Offline Scott

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 07:32:46 PM »
Scrub that, Obama has a heart and lifted the sanctions.... that or the bribe and female company I arranged for him worked.

IT'S OVER
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 07:40:02 PM by Scott »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.