couple of quick questions:
1) -basically same as EAS66's question, just more understandable-
If I fly a plane on a route beyond the nominal range, but due to demand/competition/etc. I don't fill up the PAX cabin, and thus have "open space". Will cargo be transported, or will the system assume, that because I am above nominal range, there is no space for cargo?
2) Which size class can carry which cargo?
As far as I was able to deduce from your preview post:
- small a/c = no cargo
- medium a/c = light cargo
- large a/c = medium + standard cargo
- very large a/c = medium + standard cargo
Leaving "heavy cargo" marked as CAO (Cargo aircraft only) - Is that correct?
3) As visible on your screenshots, will cargo supply by other airlines be visible by class, or is it just visible due to "admin status"? Configurations (i.e. passenger demand by class) is hidden from other airlines, so I assumed that cargo would be treated the same. Which will be the case?
Thanks in advance, and keep up the good work! Great to see there is good progress being made, and that CBD is slowly being put to use