Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Easy start processing : same plane flying two routes simultaneously ...  (Read 148 times)

Offline pguy56

• Members
I have tried the new easy start processing for creating a new airline in current Beginner's world 1.

The process have assigned to my new company (Western Airlines - CEO : pguy56) two planes with five routes. 4 are scheduled (2 for each plane)  but in the manage route menu the five routes are planned with two routes A9001/A9002 and A9003/9004 planned at the same time for the same plane, and they both are making profit ... though I don't see how the same plane can be on two routes at the same time and in the schedule menu only A9003/9004 is scheduled ...

I was testing the new easy start feature so I did not made any change to what the system has initialized with easy start feature, and I have dont modify anything so that you can see and understand what seems to me a bug in the easy start feature.

But I hope you will be able to fix the problem, because for beginners easy start is a great new feature ...

Pierre GUY.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 04:15:50 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
This was already fixed earlier, you started the airline before the fix I see... so just close the extra routes and you're fine.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.