Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Technical View  (Read 135 times)

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
[-] Technical View
« on: August 12, 2015, 02:10:00 PM »
Rewording of this report:,60231.0.html

For usability, please remove "condition" from technical view page and replace with "age." For each pages designed purpose, age works better with technical view as it is pertinent information when deciding whether or not to upgrade aircraft while condition is more important on the maintenance view page. Since condition and age are already both visible in maintenance view, replacing condition stats with age information will make the technical view more useful to the end user.

« Last Edit: August 12, 2015, 06:25:20 PM by sami »
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

Offline schro

• Members
Re: Technical View
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2015, 04:44:59 PM »
I concur with this post. It bugs me. Also, I will be sad if I don't get an ok on my version of this.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Technical View
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 06:25:14 PM »
Again, this is not a bug as it works as intended... So shouldn't be reported (re-reported) as one. But I will see if it makes sense to change it like you two suggested (working on some cargo related things again later today or tomorrow and will check it then).

For the future .. please post all new feature related change suggestions to general forum (unless they are "real" bugs). Was planning to make a (new) dedicated feature feedback thread anyways.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.