Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Easy start airline  (Read 357 times)

mattyocks

• Former member
Easy start airline
« on: August 11, 2015, 07:34:12 AM »
I used the easy start for my airline and looking at the schedules is shows that both the airplanes it comes with A319 and A321 are doing two routes at once. Is that Possible?

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Easy start airline
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 08:09:58 AM »
what do you call 2 routes at once? You mean the same day? Yes, the same day, a place can fly several routes. With very short distances, a regional jet(CRJ or ERJ, for example) can fly 5 times a day. It's even mandatory for surviving on the short routes market to fly all day long.

Or you mean they fly on the same route, at different times? Yes, possible also. in Current GW3, I've got 3 ERJ145 who each fly 5 times a day between Fuerteventura & Las Palmas. Opposition flies respectively 11 A320 and 10 A319 on the same line. That's a total of 36 flights a day between 3 companies and probably no more than 7 planes(though other companies can perfectly use their A320 on several different routes the same day, I'm doing it in other situations).

If you mean something else, please explain.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 08:56:54 AM »
There was a minor bug in the system which was fixed yesterday, that could have caused this in some rare cases. If you started the airline today then pls file a new bug report on this.

mattyocks

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 01:16:35 PM »
Thanks Sami. Is there anything i should do about it or just leave it?

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 01:22:02 PM »
You can edit the routes manually to remove the extra sectors. The fix to this was probably already implemented after you created the airline so any new airlines shouldn't be affected of this.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.