Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] No ability to easily determine hushkitted planes  (Read 136 times)

Offline schro

• Members
[ok] No ability to easily determine hushkitted planes
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:14:10 PM »
So, for the first time, I will be rolling into stage 3 requirements in GW1 and need to hushkit over 600 BAC-111s over the next few years. This appears to be a near impossible task as there's absolutely NO way to sort/search/etc on planes that have been upgraded or not. Best case, it's flipping through page after page and dropping checkmarks and batch upgrading them. There needs to be an easier way to find the needles in the haystack before the noise regs kick in.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 09:31:35 AM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: No ability to easily determine hushkitted planes
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 07:19:00 PM »
Upgrade information is available on my aircraft listing page. Choose 'technical view' and it's visible under 'engines' title.

Offline schro

• Members
Re: No ability to easily determine hushkitted planes
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 07:21:31 PM »
Upgrade information is available on my aircraft listing page. Choose 'technical view' and it's visible under 'engines' title.

Correct. However, it is not sortable (which would at least float the offending ones to the top), nor is it able to be searched on through the searching. Thus, in order for me to find say, 3 planes out of 600 that need the hushkit, i would have to manually flip through every page and use my bleeding eyeballs.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.