Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] ramp check person had a grudge on my airline?  (Read 231 times)

Offline Teadaze

• Members
[-] ramp check person had a grudge on my airline?
« on: August 02, 2015, 07:15:40 AM »

So another 18 hours 3 different set of slots dropped in LHR(now I have more slot then 2/3 other current LHR airline in full game worlds that is up to 2011, while i am in 1976), I scramble to take slot since I will bankrupt if competition gets them.

I was doing a new 7 day schedule. Due to the super restricted unscheduled route system(only allow 14 slot unscheduled before I trigger the dammed system) I am forced to open them one by one, and schedule them every 2 full route. I started opening and scheduling route on 28/29 May 1976. Since it's not a complex route pair I am dealing with them fairly quick... then:

I have never seen aircraft getting ramp check less then a single day gameworld since scheduled, I have left unchecked aircraft for a whole gameweek without getting ramp check, but today and the super efficient checker said this is no good and slap me around with a fine and broadcast this shameful news around the globe.

I don't have a really good connection to aws so some other player will take less time to create this full route. But it is stupid if you must apply a fake a/b check to a grounded aircraft before adding route.

« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:38:59 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: ramp check person had a grudge on my airline?
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2015, 05:38:52 PM »
The ramp check is purely random, so this is just bad luck on your behalf.

The system cannot know when you scheduled the routes and has the plane flown any of those yet or not. It simply looks if it has routes and maintenance scheduled, and if the maintenance is expired. So the best is to make sure you also immediately schedule the A/B checks and also mark them to be performed immediately if they are expired.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.