Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Former members  (Read 1148 times)

MikeO

• Former member
Former members
« on: July 27, 2015, 05:09:50 PM »
I just rediscovered this site. I used to be FatMikel, but when I tried to do a password reminder it said the user didn't exist. Was there a purge of old members at some point?

Oh well, I'm enjoying the free game until I'll buy some credits. Love the new website compared to the old one too, everything seems to work a lot smoother.

I can't actually remember why I stopped playing...  ???
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 05:12:19 PM by MikeO »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Former members
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2015, 07:41:40 PM »
Old accounts are subject to closure (automatically) if they have been inactive for more than 300 days (ref: http://www.airwaysim.com/Terms/Profile#Account ). ...Inactivity means no logins (so not related to Credits or playing, just need to login every now and then to remain active). The system will send a few reminder emails before this 300-day closure actually happens (given that your email in the profile was still valid).

Offline mikebravo

• Members
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2015, 09:09:17 PM »
Same here, used to play this game back in 2010 but had to stop due to lack of time. Glad to be back :) and I see Sami has done a great job in keeping it alive and improving this much. Congrats!

Solemus

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 07:35:13 PM »
Welcome back Mikel I came back as well and had to use a different name  ;D

P.S Can't remember what my name was  ::)

Offline Tom14cat14

• Members
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2015, 04:48:54 AM »
I am glad I have logged in every now and then so I didnt lose my unused credits. Have not played in awhile also because of time. But I have been watching the updates with cargo and might come back and check it out.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 04:27:05 AM by Tom14cat14 »
APB Airlines

Online [SC] - King Kong

• Members
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2015, 10:18:54 AM »
I am glad I have logged in every know and then so I didnt lose my unused credits. Have not played in awhile also because of time. But I have been watching the updates with cargo and might come back and check it out.

Ya know where to go ;)

Offline wapp11

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2015, 10:21:03 PM »
Yep, I just started a new account after a 3 or so year break also. Same username, used to be "Jump In" or "Ammo Air" if anyone remembers me!  Usually found at Denver or Seattle.  Still a lot of the same top users/airlines.

ASEAN

• Former member
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 05:17:54 PM »
Same case here.  Took a 5 year break when I had moved out of the U.S. I had forgotten  what my username was.  I only remember playing on MT#3 as Uzbek Air. It's nice to see the game evolving.

Offline [ATA] VitoNg

• Members
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2016, 04:51:37 PM »
I have started my new acc. too after my 5yrs break.  Going to join the coming gameworld .

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.