Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] GW2: aircraft purchases interweaved instead of sequential  (Read 527 times)

Offline CarlBagot

• Members
Basically as the title says,  my 787 orders are interweaved.  I bought a fleet of 787-8 then a fleet of 787-9 and finally a fleet of 787-3. Thing is I want one after the other as having them spread out like this means they will be sitting on the tarmac a lot longer to complete full schedules.

As it is I have multi year waits when  theoretically since I  bought them sequentially it should arrive that way.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 04:12:08 PM by sami »

Offline George Bush

• Members
Re: GW2: aircraft purchases interweaved instead of sequential
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 11:58:48 PM »
From what I have seen it doesnt work that way. I figured it was intentional....

Offline CarlBagot

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2015, 04:32:20 PM »
Can't I at least change the delivery time slots without incurring costs or restrictions? (when I ordered the 787-8 the 787-3 was not out so I cannot switch those slots). As it is currently I pay more earlier and have two 787-3s arriving with the rest arriving years after.

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2015, 02:30:03 PM »
The behaviour is normal in my mind. The system will always pick the first available slots for each model (of course respecting the certification dates, and making sure each airline's orders are evenly spaced out).

Offline CarlBagot

• Members
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2015, 05:30:53 PM »
Hmm...  But why would it make the first 2 787-3s so far ahead of the rest then? Would it not evenly space them out given the slots I have? Also could I switch around the slots somehow without penalty?

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.