Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Credit payments issue  (Read 1847 times)

Offline Terry P.

• Members
Re: Credit payments issue
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2015, 08:23:48 PM »
UPDATE: I tried to purchase 20 credits and the payment went through! Thank you Sami for the help, please take back the credits that you loaned me  ;D

edit: I bought another 40 just to be sure. Now I can withstand 40 weeks of capital controls. Bring it on EU :laugh:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 10:08:19 PM by Terry P. »

Online LotusAirways

• Members
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2015, 07:48:59 AM »
Now I can withstand 40 weeks of capital controls. Bring it on EU :laugh:

Capital controls were imposed by the current Greek government. And they will be back sooner or later, as Greece will run out of money again... and by this time, the markets won't care if Greece stays in the eurozone or not, the other eurozone countries won't care, and perhaps the Greeks also won't care. In essence, open a bank account in another eurozone country and park your AWS money there.   

Offline Terry P.

• Members
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2015, 01:04:49 PM »
Yes, they were indeed imposed by the Greek Government. Only after the ECB cut off liquidity. So in essence the ECB forced the government to impose them.. In any case my ticket to Melbourne is for May 3rd 2016, my deposit and overseas health care payments all settled with the university, and I'm ready to go so.. Greece, EU, ECB, the Commission and whatever other institution is involved can do whatever they want.. I'm outta here  ;D

Offline pascaly

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2015, 04:53:13 AM »
Glad to hear it's all sorted. I live in Melbourne, you'll love it here!

Offline Terry P.

• Members
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2015, 03:05:18 PM »
Thank you, pascaly. I expect to find like-minded people there. There are a lot of Greeks, which is bad, but I hope I can avoid them  :laugh:

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.