Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Company image not rising  (Read 231 times)

Offline Flightman

• Members
[-] Company image not rising
« on: July 01, 2015, 04:51:23 AM »
Needed to start over in another airport. Game: World 4.
Odd thing is that company image is not rising dispite of the advertising.
I have heavy advertising whole world and base country and delays something like ~90...
It is weard thing becaus the game started image 19. If I remember correctly, last time I started image started just from 5.

Anyway, this image stayed now 19 something like two monts and it goes no down and no up..? Still spending large amount of money for advertising..
I have played this game for many years, and I feel, that it should be atleast 25-30 by now...
Is this a bug?

« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 06:22:55 AM by sami »
Vallin Airlines brings your destination closer

Offline Flightman

• Members
Re: [-] Company image not rising
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 03:58:28 PM »
That's very dumb feature.

Still CI is stucked 19!!. And allready spended millions to marketing... In old style I would have more than 50 allready - My Airline is 52 days old now, so marketing (0.5mil) per week has been active now like two monts - Lost like ~ 4mil for nothing allready!!... If I knew this I wouldnt advertising at all and saved millions... Becaus I think the reading would stay 19 without any advertising anyway..?

I Found info about this:

* Company image boost: There is a mild boost for the initial company image of a new airline. The initial image can be about 2.5x of the normal initial image, depending on the game settings (but not more than 30 pts).

But this is not saying that boosted image freezes like monts!!, eaven how much you advertise!! When this stuck release and CI is free to rice?
If someone says this is good "feature" is DRUNK!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:10:39 PM by Flightman »

Offline Flightman

• Members
Re: [-] Company image not rising
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 06:26:35 PM »
Did you do something Sami? Because instantly from my last post seems now increased 19 -> 20.. and rising ... Anyway this was definetly waste of advertising.. 4 million from CI20... Dumb and unfair feature and should remove.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2015, 07:10:51 PM by Flightman »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.