Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Price Management  (Read 595 times)

Offline brownbear

• Members
Price Management
« on: June 30, 2015, 08:18:19 PM »
Hi Guys

Needing a little help really, when is a good time to pop your tickets up, i am running across USA and my average ticket price is 67$ is this too high or too low do you think ?

Many Thanks in advance

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: Price Management
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 08:48:55 PM »
trial and error, just like competition, if you set your ticket price too high people may not fly/demand all goes to competition.

• Former member
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 08:50:20 PM »
Hi Brown bear

I'm in America as well and I have my prices a little higher than that. What I do is if the LF's are high I raise my prices accordingly

CEO Spectrum Alliance

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 10:05:45 PM »
Average price is a poor indicator of pricing appropriateness. It is a route by route exercise of trial and error. After a while you'll get a good sense about what works best in each situation.

Also, average fares across airlines will vary based on average flight length and frequency offered.

Offline brownbear

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 11:05:53 PM »

I will have a play around! Cheers guys !  ;D

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2015, 07:11:12 PM »
It's a complicated beast with several factors. I recently noticed that my ERJs in GW3 could not hope to earn more than 15k$ a day with a CI at 40, but can go up to 18k$/20k$ with 80CI. And it also depends on the wealth of the destinations : I can charge more a London City_Frankfurt than a Hamburg_Pristina, all other things being equal. And plenty of others, the most unpredictable(and fun) being competition.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.