Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Strangely low load factors  (Read 547 times)

Offline aeropostale

• Members
Strangely low load factors
« on: June 29, 2015, 09:19:23 AM »

I am getting very low load factors on the SBGR-TFFF and SBGR-TFFR routes in GW3 and i'm not sure why that is. The supply is less than the demand and the A/C i am using (MD83) meets the range and runway requirements. I do get the "too small" warning, however that is the case with many of my routes yet those planes are full. Is this a bug or am i missing something?  ???

Offline gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Strangely low load factors
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 08:25:32 AM »
mmmh, I did just check the SBGR-TFFF route, and you've got 47% of the market, against a bigger airplane. So no problem there.

It's more complicated on the SBGR-TFFR route, but still, the A300 against you is more suited to those long lines. If the guy is playing tough on prices, I'm not surprised.

Offline aeropostale

• Members
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2015, 12:25:12 AM »
Haha, should have made it more clear, the load factor I'm getting at the moment is about 25%, so if my competitor has 53%, they're getting a similar load factor. Definitely something strange happening.

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2015, 08:33:17 AM »
It is marked as "International Long Haul" (>2400 nm) - different continent.  So the "too small" penalties fully kick in.

If it was on the same continent, and route marked as International, and loads would be mostly fine, if there were a "too small" penalty, it would still be small.

Offline aeropostale

• Members
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2015, 10:06:20 AM »
that explains it. i changed the route to a 767 and boom! 95% full  ;D

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.