Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: RELOCATING  (Read 526 times)

Offline Yan

• Members
RELOCATING
« on: June 23, 2015, 06:16:12 AM »
Hello everyone,

I want to know how to re-locate my company in another country, as my base airport does not present many opportunities for development in terms of slots ... I am located in the WG4 at Paris Orly and I would like to base at New York JFK or Laguardia ... Should I close my account and open a new one, or will it has another way ??? ?

Your help would be precious to me thank you ...

Offline Teadaze

• Members
Re: RELOCATING
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 06:23:18 AM »
you will have to restart

go to office>bankruptcy
make sure you choose teh one that you want to restart, not the one to leave the game.

Offline Yan

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 06:34:18 AM »
Ohhh s***!!...But in the same way, it's a bit logical :P...Concerning the allocation of slots, their distribution is really weird on AWS ??? ...

Anyway, thank you Aoitsuki ;)!!...

Sgt_Hotcliff

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 02:40:30 PM »
Yan hi,
Yeah, tell me about it!
I started off in my hometown, Sweden's 2nd largest city and what do I get??..maximum 20 px/destination all over Sweden and Europe!! And this is 1970! :o  For example, my passenger demand for ESGB-ESPA is 40px/day..looking at the same route from Stockholm ESSB is 222 px/day!
I know, Stockholm is our capital, but how on earth can there be such a difference???
I had to start a forward base in Stockhholm now, to take care of the traffic and make som $, struggling with high staff costs but hope I will make it.
There is a mismatch in this..right?
Take care and endure  8)

Sgt_Hotcliff

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.