Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: RELOCATING  (Read 517 times)

Online Yan

• Members
« on: June 23, 2015, 06:16:12 AM »
Hello everyone,

I want to know how to re-locate my company in another country, as my base airport does not present many opportunities for development in terms of slots ... I am located in the WG4 at Paris Orly and I would like to base at New York JFK or Laguardia ... Should I close my account and open a new one, or will it has another way ??? ?

Your help would be precious to me thank you ...

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2015, 06:23:18 AM »
you will have to restart

go to office>bankruptcy
make sure you choose teh one that you want to restart, not the one to leave the game.

Online Yan

• Members
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2015, 06:34:18 AM »
Ohhh s***!!...But in the same way, it's a bit logical :P...Concerning the allocation of slots, their distribution is really weird on AWS ??? ...

Anyway, thank you Aoitsuki ;)!!...

• Former member
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2015, 02:40:30 PM »
Yan hi,
Yeah, tell me about it!
I started off in my hometown, Sweden's 2nd largest city and what do I get??..maximum 20 px/destination all over Sweden and Europe!! And this is 1970! :o  For example, my passenger demand for ESGB-ESPA is 40px/day..looking at the same route from Stockholm ESSB is 222 px/day!
I know, Stockholm is our capital, but how on earth can there be such a difference???
I had to start a forward base in Stockhholm now, to take care of the traffic and make som $, struggling with high staff costs but hope I will make it.
There is a mismatch in this..right?
Take care and endure  8)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.