Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: 25-30-35  (Read 552 times)

Offline saetta

• Members

The 2 people who like this post:
25-30-35
« on: June 22, 2015, 06:19:05 AM »
Can we start a poll on day duration for all games...I vote for 25 and absolutely not 35 . Don't want to be in a retirement home buying 777 for amusement!!!

Offline Cammellodacorsa

• Members
    • http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Banner/170/343/
Re: 25-30-35
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 07:25:18 AM »
I could agree with you only in case the game will provide many more option to help with selections, visualizations, and so on.
I mean, if in Aircraft page, in routes page, in scheduling a lot of different searches would be possible then time to manage could decrease and yes day could be only 25 mins, but with the tools available, when the fleet grows you need more time handle it.

From the other side I will push for many more scenarios, not 20, but for sure more than 4 whit different leghts so it is far easier to select the beloved one. Just making examples, but, regional, some with maximum let's say 100 players, some with different period available, and we could go on ...

But this is just an idea!

Offline George Bush

• Members
Re: 25-30-35
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2015, 01:14:18 PM »
Can we start a poll on day duration for all games...I vote for 25 and absolutely not 35 . Don't want to be in a retirement home buying 777 for amusement!!!

I concur. What about 10-15 minute mini games :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.