Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [ok] Launch Discount - Minimum Order to qualify  (Read 454 times)

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
[ok] Launch Discount - Minimum Order to qualify
« on: June 20, 2015, 03:55:38 AM »
This is not a bug, but the minimum number of aircraft to qualify for launch discount is way too small - 5 aircraft, IIRC.

I think it should be a lot higher number.  Let's say 25 aircraft for Direct Purchase and 50 aircraft for Lease order.  (to keep the dollar amount about the same).

A customer ordering 5 aircraft on a lease is not much of a launch customer...
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:59:41 PM by sami »

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: Launch Discount - Minimum Order to qualify
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2015, 06:45:52 PM »
Depends on the aricraft size. Whoever buys 10 IL96M at once should be rewarded, but 10 pilatus???

Offline JumboShrimp

• Members

The person who likes this post:
Re: Launch Discount - Minimum Order to qualify
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2015, 08:15:28 PM »
I think it could operate more like in the real world.  Instead of the aircraft manufacturers just launching every model and variant, they would issue a press release that they are seeking a partner, a launch customer to launch a model, and they are looking for certain minimum commitment to launch the project.

As far as the interface, it would not have to change.  You would have the same order screen, you can place the order.  The only thing new would be a check if the order qualifies, if it satisfies the minimum.  If it does, the order goes through, and the new press release would be issued (by the manufacturer) that the project is launched, and any new orders from that point on would be accepted.

To add more flavor, maybe the 2nd press release could include the name of the launch customer.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 08:20:14 PM by JumboShrimp »

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.