Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: slot error...  (Read 398 times)

Offline Flightman

• Members
slot error...
« on: June 17, 2015, 06:18:17 PM »
Weird problem:
Got this error when trying to look at my airport slots.

Error: Constantly reloading this page is not allowed.

The airport slots are refreshed on random intervals. Forcefully reloading the page every few seconds is not allowed by the rules and causes also unnecessary load to the server. Your reloading of this page has exceeded the threshold and you cannot load this page now.

Using any automated reloader softwares (or similar) is forbidden in Terms of Service. If such third-party softwares are used and detected your account is subject to closure due to terms violation.

Please refrain from constantly reloading this page - if the reloading (manual or automatic) is frequent and continuous the account may be temporarily suspended. This action is logged and viewable by administration.

Please check this page again after about 10 minutes.

Last time I was trying to look slots is over one hour ago and still this suggest to try after 10 minutes... And definetly not refreshed page many time, so its weird eaven got this error message. All I did couple hours ago was cheduling couple new routes... And tired to fit that random free slots...
Vallin Airlines brings your destination closer

Offline ZombieSlayer

• Members
Re: slot error...
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2015, 12:02:29 AM »
Old issue that has been reported a hundred times. 10 minutes does not mean 10 minutes, it is more like 4 hours and the timer resets EVERY TIME you try to load that page. Honestly, just leave it for several hours. If you need to know if there are slots in a specific hour until then, open a new route page for the airport in question and some random airport and set the departure time to the hour you need info on. Its a pain, but the only work around.
Co-Founder Elite Worldwide Alliance
CEO PacAir
Designated "Tier 1 Opponent"

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.