Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: Who are the admins? Besides Sami  (Read 458 times)

Offline George Bush

• Members
Who are the admins? Besides Sami
« on: June 10, 2015, 10:48:15 AM »
Pretty new here and absolutely love this game. First of I am sure many questions who are the admins in airwaysim? Besides Sami?

Offline Kadachiman

• Members
Re: Who are the admins? Besides Sami
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2015, 10:49:30 AM »
Sami is the sole admin and owner of this sim

Online Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2015, 01:15:53 PM »
I am the 'face' of the project, but there are a couple of technical persons (server admins) associated with our projects, doing work in the background as needed, and also (paid) freelancer employees doing design work when needed etc.

And naturally the whole community has helped tremendously in airport data collection for example (not to mention testing, ideas and so on!).

Offline George Bush

• Members

The person who likes this post:
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2015, 04:28:25 PM »
Thanks Sami for the response, and the awesome Sim!

Offline 11Air

• Members

The 3 people who like this post:
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2015, 07:55:31 AM »
Dear Sami

Tremendously impressed by your efforts. Almost single handed you've built a tremendous community around a game that is a straight game, no purchasing advantages, just a level playing field.
And thank you for not selling out. I'm sure you've had offers. In simpler times there were several 'Transport' games, mainly railway, that were mainly solo, and mainly just for enjoyment. I still play them. but this is so much more involved, with 'real' competition, and so few faults and glitches that you can take all the credit for.

Thank you Sami.

Offline George Bush

• Members
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2015, 01:12:56 PM »
Dear Sami

Tremendously impressed by your efforts. Almost single handed you've built a tremendous community around a game that is a straight game, no purchasing advantages, just a level playing field.
And thank you for not selling out. I'm sure you've had offers. In simpler times there were several 'Transport' games, mainly railway, that were mainly solo, and mainly just for enjoyment. I still play them. but this is so much more involved, with 'real' competition, and so few faults and glitches that you can take all the credit for.

Thank you Sami.

Can you say Railwaysim.com :)

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.