Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: [-] Route Oversupply bug Game World 3  (Read 171 times)

Offline andrew1005

• Members
[-] Route Oversupply bug Game World 3
« on: June 09, 2015, 12:42:08 PM »
When I open or view route demand for VHHH to RPVM (Cebu) the passenger demand is 300 per day. 

After I open the route I get oversupply warnings that say the demand is 86 per day.

When I go back and open new route to check, the demand still shows 300 per day.  This happened to me on this route earlier in the game and I closed the route because I thought passenger demand had changed, but this is clearly a bug.

Please fix - thanks!

Andrew
TopFlight Game World #3
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 12:43:57 PM by sami »

Offline Sami

• Administrator
  • Members
    • AirwaySim - Are you the next Richard Branson?
Re: Route Oversupply bug Game World 3
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 12:43:36 PM »
This is not a bug, check the route demand BOTH ways - it's not necessarily the same. The direct link for the 'offending' route sector is provided in the message you received.

Online gazzz0x2z

• Members
Re: [-] Route Oversupply bug Game World 3
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 03:07:11 PM »
Maybe not a bug, but a route with 300 demand on one way & 75 on the other way seems unplayable to me. I don't know if it's realistic, but it's really counterintuitive, & punitive to the player.

I can understand 20% difference in some travels(I remember that kind of level between Bamako & Beauvais in my previous GW3, migrations explain the move). But more seems really unplayable to me. Even if it's not a bug. And here, it's 300% more !!!

Offline andrew1005

• Members
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 10:31:22 PM »
I concur.  Weird assumption that 300 per day want to travel to Cebu from Hong Kong, but only 75 return?

Offline andrew1005

• Members
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 11:54:26 PM »
One more item that just seems plain dumb.  You can't opt to block seats for one direction only.  If I block seats so that I don't oversupply the return flights (avg 75 per day), I am also blocking seats on the outgoing route which as a demand of over 300 per day.

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.