Edit account
» Achievements
» Logout
Game Credits
Credit balance: 0 Cr
Buy credits
» Credit history
» Credits FAQ

Author Topic: what after the Beginner Scenario 2 just finished!  (Read 999 times)

Offline Cammellodacorsa

• Members
    • http://www.airwaysim.com/game/Banner/170/343/
Re: what after the Beginner Scenario 2 just finished!
« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2015, 10:00:58 AM »
I just did it, and found GW1 and 2 pretty busy, so I had to come back and think about which one is the one to be chosen! :-)
Maybe I found a suitable airport for short and medium route in GW2!!! :-)

Offline schro

• Members
« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2015, 01:45:55 PM »
I think that I could go in GW2. Still 25 years to the end, a suitable time ti collect experience in the modern era, fighting in the GW but with no huge plans to put in action.
25 years are enough to learn a lot, but not enough to reach 2 thousands planes, so still not much complexity to handle. 200 players menas competition but it is not overcrowded ad GW3.

I pretty like GW1 also, 40 years to go and a lot of things to do. I think i'll go for GW2!

But honestly, I haven't taken a look at the situation inside the GW!!!

I can say from experience that it's possible to accumulate 2000 planes in under 25 years ;-)

Offline Teadaze

• Members
« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2015, 02:29:24 PM »
I can say from experience that it's possible to accumulate 2000 planes in under 25 years ;-)

he's special...

but it is kinda true, don't underestimate what you can do in short amount of time. especially if you manage to find yourself a nice airport with limited competition!
I would say gw1 is better to start right now....

WARNING! This website is not compatible with the old version of Internet Explorer you are using.

If you are using the latest version please turn OFF the compatibility mode.